Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thank Heaven's for Wonderful Friends!

As most know Becky and I have been best friends since the beginning of time. Okay seriously, only since the summer of 1989; which is pretty amazing. As a matter of fact we spent more time together that summer than we did with our families. We have known each other longer than we have known our husbands, and know things about each other that even our spouses don't know. Now while our husbands are mighty important to us, I am not sure how a girl can survive without a best girlfriend. The fact that I can call her any time of day, irregardless of what country she is in, and knowing that she is there for me is very reassuring. So when I call or text her in desperate need of some girlfriend bonding time she can be counted on to do whatever is in her capabilities. That is exactly what yesterday was all about, except we both were in major need of some girlfriend time. There is something amazingly therapeutic about shopping, chocolate, & crafting to calm the soul and relax the mind. It is my hope that everyone has at least one friend that they can look to for the support and stability which Becky & I have.
I hope that everyone had a great weekend and was able to enjoy the beautiful day yesterday and spend some time with friends & family alike.

2 comments:

beckyw said...

Thanks hon! Words cannot express the gratfullness that I have for you! Have a great day!

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Good friends are worth their weight in GOLD, aren't they?

Hope everything else with the house goes off without a hitch!!

Had a great time in Vegas, but sorry I missed out on scrappin with you and Beck!!

Take care! TTYL!!