Today the boys and I went to town and helped decorate the headstones of the veteran's at the cemetary, with the rest of the Boy Scouts and the Cub Scouts. I grilled burgers for lunch and then we spent the afternoon packing. Tracey and the boys are in Scottsbluff shopping for new baseball cleats for Kendal, his are 3 years old and the cleats are nearly worn off. They are also going to Hinn's downtown and see if they have a mattress set for Alex's room in the new house, we told him he could have the other double frame when he had a room big enough for it.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
It's the Weekend, Again!!
What a week it has been. Kendal had 3 baseball games this week including a double-header on Weds nite. The team is 2:2 and they are taking a team trip to watch the Rockies play on Monday. Trace had Tues off, since today is his Sat to work. He spent the day doing some much needed errands and even packed a box or two. Alex stayed after school every day this week in order to get all of his assignments handed in. The 6th grade class is leaving on Tues morning for their annual camping trip in South Dakota. I have had a very busy week at work and am on call this entire weekend; Fri-Mon.
Today the boys and I went to town and helped decorate the headstones of the veteran's at the cemetary, with the rest of the Boy Scouts and the Cub Scouts. I grilled burgers for lunch and then we spent the afternoon packing. Tracey and the boys are in Scottsbluff shopping for new baseball cleats for Kendal, his are 3 years old and the cleats are nearly worn off. They are also going to Hinn's downtown and see if they have a mattress set for Alex's room in the new house, we told him he could have the other double frame when he had a room big enough for it.
Today the boys and I went to town and helped decorate the headstones of the veteran's at the cemetary, with the rest of the Boy Scouts and the Cub Scouts. I grilled burgers for lunch and then we spent the afternoon packing. Tracey and the boys are in Scottsbluff shopping for new baseball cleats for Kendal, his are 3 years old and the cleats are nearly worn off. They are also going to Hinn's downtown and see if they have a mattress set for Alex's room in the new house, we told him he could have the other double frame when he had a room big enough for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Busy, busy, busy! Glad to hear the boys are staying busy with sports; heaven knows our kids are too! Do you have any idea when you will be moving into the new house? (Sorry -- that's just me being snoopy!!) I'm just so excited for you!
Post a Comment