Yesterday, Tracey & Alex went to Casper for the Outdoor Expo. Alex had fun even though most of the stuff was geared towards younger kids and came home with a new fishing rod, reel & mini tackle box. Kendal worked his split shifts and got in nearly 9 hours by days end. I am on call this weekend so I stuck close to home. I went to a few yard sales& picked up a few bargains. My main focus of the weekend was perserving onions! Friday Tracey & I cut up an 18 qt container of onions which I have been dehydrating all weekend long. I still have about 1/2 of the white onions left and will just have to keep plugging away at them.
Today the guys all went out to the sportsman's club for the Memorial Shoot and my boys had a mighty good day. Kendal shot his first PERFECT round of 25 straight, and out shot his dad in the same round, Tracey did shoot a 23 though. Alex shot a 21 a personal best, which is AWESOME for no longer than he has been shooting trap. Alex also won a trap bag in one of the give-aways. Tonight was the first night for youth group which Alex followed with the first night of Nathan Hale as well. Alex was nominated for Nathan Hale President of the local chapter. While I was waiting for Alex to get out of Nathan Hale I finalized my plans for this years Christmas Card, or at least I think so.
Needless to say it has been a good weekend at the Colson house!
1 comment:
YEA! Mr. President Alex! Congrats, Mom, you've done good! And got your card all sketched out?
WHOO HOOOOOOO!
Post a Comment