I think that I have lost my ever-loving mind!! Tonight I agreed to be the Parent President for the 8th grade Washington DC trip. What does this mean you might ask? Let me tell you! It means I am in charge of ALL the many fundraisers and organizing the individual parents who chair each of those fundraisers. I also will be in charge of keeping track of each kids individual profits. Tracey says that it is good that I am doing it so that I can not complain about how it is being done, which he is probably correct.
The first fundraiser is a beef raffle. One set of parents donated 50 pounds of their home-raised hamburger. The tickets are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10, so if anyone wants some tickets just let me know. Most of you will probably get contacted by Alex but if he misses you text or e-mail me!
So tonight Kendal got a lesson on parking the jeep. Tracey set the cones in the college parking lot and made him practice parking. I guess it was quite comical and I think that Tracey made his point, Kendal is not ready to drive the jeep to class at this time!!!
Well it's nearly time to go get Alex from Scouts. Have a good night and stay cool during this end of summer heat wave. Hello fall, cause that means winter is on its way!!!!!
1 comment:
FUNNY!
Post a Comment