This week has been filled with early mornings at work and it seems that no matter how organized I am the end of the work day does not follow suit. Today we have a 7:00 case which means the patient has to be in at 6:00. Monday & Tuesday were similar. Yesterday I was supposed to have a very short day and that ended within 15 minutes of me arriving. It would seem that every provider knew that we had no procedures scheduled and they had many "little" things which had to be done immediately. Oh well, job security is a good thing these days!
Tracey's dad & uncle arrived safe & sound yesterday afternoon. They helped Tracey finish loading the last minute stuff in the camper before supper. Tracey's dad had forgot to pack the hose for his CPAP machine so they went on a field trip of Torrington in order to obtain another. Both Kenny & Bob were inpressed with the ladies at our local Lincare office. They spend quite a bit of time trying to find the cheapest way to supply him with the necessary item and when they found out that he had a brand new one at home they gave him one and just told him to sent them the new one he had forgotten. Now that is small town service. Uncle Bob who lives in Denver was AMAZED at the time spent trying to satisfy the need of someone whom those ladies would probably never see again.
Well another busy day ahead. The guys will be leaving soon and Alex has a game tonight so I thought I would get a quick post in before I head out as well. Have a great day and stay cool!
2 comments:
YEA for small towns, huh? Hope your hunters have fun.... Are you off this weekend?????
Definitely agree with your post title. My littlest fella thinks he needs to wake up loooong before the sun rises. By the time I get through the evening and bedtime routine, I am beat! And I don't even work, outside the home anyway! Hope things slow down for ya. Btw, decided to leave my blog open for now, but if I do set it to private I will be sure and send you an invite. Thanks for leaving comments! I really enjoy reading them!
Post a Comment