My guys have had quite the good weekend. Yesterday while both Tracey & Kendal had to work they were able to work it out so they could watch Alex's football game vs Chadron. Boy was I glad! Alex had an AWESOME game, he even had 2 fumble recoveries!!!! The final score of the B game was 8-6 and the A team won as well.
Of course we watched the Husker game, YAHOO Huskers!!! The Rockies also won!, but we weren't able to watch that game since it was the same time as the football game.
Since it was so cold and dreary out I made a HUGE batch of chili. I am going to freeze most of the left over chili for the guys to take with them during antelope season at the end of the month.
Today the guys got up at 4:30 ( more on that in a minute) and headed to The Thunder Basin to scout for antelope in preparation for antelope season. Both Uncle Bob and Kenny are coming and joining the guys to hunt for antelope. Since Alex has a football game and Kendal has to work the Friday night I will be driving the them to meet the rest of the gang when Kendal gets of work Friday 10/1.
So the boys were both told to set their alarm clocks for 4:30 in order to get out of the house in good time, per Tracey's definition. What amazes me is that they they set the alarm clocks to the designated time and got up when they went off. Yet, it is impossible for them to get up at 6:30 when they go off for a school day! It is AMAZING what motivation for having fun can do for a kid's attitude!
Well its time to start my LAST load of laundry. I hope that everyone has a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment