Thursday, September 16, 2010

Watch out on the Sidewalks/Streets of Torrington!!!

Well thanks to some determination and E-bay Kendal & Tracey got the headlights and blinkers on the Jeep working. They are now working on Kendal's driving skills. The only manual he has driven is the jeep and that was only once. Needless to say he is requiring a few driving lessons in order to perfect the skill. Add to the manual engine the fact that it also has NO power steering he is having to make quite a transition. There is a 2 block square that he has been practicing and has even talked Alex into being a passenger, but he will need to have several of these sessions before I will brave the Jeep, yes I am a pansy!!!
Well, it is nearing my bedtime! I hope that if you are in Torrington you are on the look out for a black 1973 Jeep CJ5 with my CRAZY 18 year-old and his Brave father riding shotgun!

1 comment:

beckyw said...

Trace living vicaroiusly through Kendals dream Jeep.... Funny pic of them cruising around in a jeep my age! Tee HEEE!