Thursday, September 9, 2010

Date Night!!!

Well we had a crazy busy day at work today, which included to emergency add-on cases. I was home by 3:30 only because I am NOT on-call tonight. I picked the remaining carrots in the garden and was washing them when Tracey called needing a ride home from work. His pick-up has not been running very smoothly the past few weeks and was at the auto shop. Unfortunately the part they received was not the one ordered so it will be at least tomorrow night before we have the pick-up back.
After Tracey picked Alex up from football practice the two of us went to Scottsbluff. We have needed to purchase ceiling fans for the living room for quite some time, and I decided that tonight was the night. It is quite obvious for the need when the temperature difference between the living room and the back bedroom is a good 10 degrees. Luckily the ceiling fans were on sale for $85 which was a great bargain since Trace & I were both thinking that they were $120 each when we picked them out!!!! After we finished at Home Depot Trace made a few stops at the auto part stores looking for a switch for Kendal's Jeep that they have been unable to find here in Torrington. We then went to Chili's for supper. Yummy cheese fries for appetizer and a frozen strawberry margarita were great!!! It sure is nice to have an occasional night out just the adults.
Well I am whooped and even though I don't have to "go" to work tomorrow I have enough to do that I had better hit the hay!

1 comment:

beckyw said...

Love ya Sista! Glad you had a great nite with Trace!