Yes, I know that it has been a few days since I have posted but at all times one must remember the name of my blog site is: Colson's Chaos. So, first an update on the house situation. We looked at 5 new houses on Monday afternoon and have an appointment to look at 3 more tomorrow. We narrowed down Monday's choices to our the top of the five and will do the same with the ones we look at tomorrow and make a final choice from there. The selection of houses in our price range that also fits our needs is very limited at this time and shows no promise of getting better. We are now living in our home surrounded by a multitude of boxes and the stack in the living room is quite impressive to say the least. Our pre-approval for our home loan is still good, but we will no longer get the original interest rate, as those are only good for so many days from the date of approval so the interest rate which we will pay is 1/2 % higher. I really want to get a house found so that we can unpack boxes and before the interest rate goes up any more.
Kendal is really in the swing of baseball now that school is finally out. OH Yah, I am now officially the mother of a High School Senior, just writing that makes me want to cry!! So any way back to baseball, they played 4 games last weekend. They are in Laramie as I write this playing, then they play at home this Sunday, Tuesday nights game in Cheyenne was postponed due to the rain.
Alex has hardly been home in the past 1 1/2 weeks. He will be home from the Leadership Camp tomorrow and can I say, boy have I ever missed that kid and the house has been ever so quiet, almost too quiet actually.
Last Saturday we went to my sister Nannie's for a family picnic and they kiddos seemed to really have a good time. I got to see the ultrasound pictures of my neice or nephew. Unfortunately no matter how much Amy and I tried we couldn't figure out if it is a boy or a girl. Lori has effectionately named the baby "Muffin" until he/she makes the grand arrival.
Things have been CRAZY at work and Kim had her baby on Tues morning, Mason James is absolutely adorable and weighing in at 8 lbs 1 oz he has some of the pudgiest cheeks I have seen on a newborn. We have received 5 applications for the open position in our department so hopefully we will soon have a new employee to orientate, and in turn our lives will be a bit easier on the busy days like today.
Tracey has also been rather busy at work, the rain seems to do that for him. Right now he is out mowing the lawn, or should I say our forest. The grass in the front looks as if it is ready to go to seed, that is thanks to the abundant rain and occasional sunshine which we have received the past week.
Well I had better get the dishes done and the laundry folded so I can hit the hay at a decent time tonight.
1 comment:
Oh, hon! What CHOAS! I am sure thinking of you! Anyhow, we love ya!
Post a Comment