Thursday, June 11, 2009

What a week!!

Here it is, Thursday already. When I clocked out today I had 38.6 hours and still have to go in tomorrow. WOW is it any wonder I feel absolutely exhausted, of course I did go in at a5:30 twice this week! Tracey and Alex left for Omaha at 4:00 this afternoon and are going to try and get to Kearney before stopping for the night. Kendal and the rest of the team left at 9:00 this morning and were in Lincoln when I talked to him at 6:30, they stopped in Kearney for supper. I am planning to go to Crawford tomorrow and watch Andy and Matt's baseball scrimmage when I get off work.
Well we are under contract again. I am hesitant in saying anything for fear of something going astray with the appraisal or the inspections. This house is quite a bit bigger with nearly 6oo sq ft more than the first, and the lawn is Huge and needs no TLC to make it family ready. We are in hopes that we can have the shed transformed into a scrapbooking haven for less than $1,000 and since Tracey will be able to do most of the work it is quite realistic. If things go as planned we will be closing on July 20th, perfect timing for our anniversary.

1 comment:

beckyw said...

Yea for the Scrap Shack! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!