Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday at Last!!!

Well we have officially survived the week. Kendal is at the end-of-school dance which Step-Up is sponsoring. Alex got home at 4:15 this afternoon, and while he was dirty and stinky I was very happy to see him. He of course had many stories to tell about things which he learned and did in addition to some situations which I was less than impressed with. Tracey and I are both off this weekend, YaHoo!! I got off work at 12:30 this afternoon and went to the fields and watched Kendal, Courtney, and her younger siblings practice batting & fielding with the pitching machine. Kendal was a hitting machine and Coltin even teased Kendal about having to lay off the "roids".
At 2:30 we went and looked at the last 3 houses on our list and then Kendal & I returned to our top pick. Tracey and I talked it over and have decided that we will talk to Bill on Monday and make an offer on the house. There are 4 bedrooms in the house so Tracey will have a separate room for his gun & reloading stuff. There is an area in the basement for the temporary placement of my scrapbooking stuff. There is a shed in the backyard which Tracey plans to insulate and wire for my scrapbooking retreat!!! Yes that is right, I may actually get my own space to set up my stuff and leave it that way. If we are able to buy this house we plan to rip up the carpet in the room which is currently the living room and turn it into the dining room. There is a huge yard and an over-sized 2 car garage.
There isn't much else happening around here. Tracey & Alex plan to go to Cheyenne in the morning for an auction. Alex is supposed to have induction into Nathan Hale Sunday evening. Kendal is going to Courtney's crowning as Sr Princess for Job's Daughter's tomorrow afternoon and he has a double-header here on Sunday at noon. I am planning to sleep in as late as possible tomorrow and then will tackle the mount of laundry. Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments: