Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful Dad's out there!! As I sit to write this post I reflect on the sermon which Rev John gave at church today. He talked about how in order to be a good dad one must be a good man. How true this is, do you know any good dad who is not a good person, I certainly do not. Take my husband for example; I feel that he is a great dad! He gives so much of his "free time" to not only his sons but to other children as well. He has served the scouting organization in so many ways that I can not count. For several years he coached baseball so that Kendal and others his age would be able to play, and he NEVER played as a kid. He serves on the board for baseball as the players advocate representative. I even remember the time he had stayed up all night working and then took his boys dove hunting a short 2 hours after he got home because he didn't want to let them down. Okay, so I could continue to go on about how wonderful I think my husband is, but I won't. Rather I will leave this as a tribute to all of the AWESOME dads out there.



1 comment:
WHOO HOOO!!! UNCLE Tracey! We love you! Have a great day!
Post a Comment