Monday, February 23, 2009

What an AWESOME Weekend!!!





Here are pictures of the kiddos taken this weekend. The one dated the 21st was taken in the visitor's dugout at Coor's Field during our tour. The one dated the 22nd was taken at the Denver Zoo.

We also went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. All three places were a hit with everyone. For supper on Saturday we went to Famous Dave's and on Sunday we went to Olive Garden for "dinner" at 3:30 that afternoon on our way home. On Sunday morning Tracey, the boys and I went to Thorton and visited Uncle Bob for a while before we went to the zoo.

I got my new camera in the mail today and boy am I ever EXCITED! It is a digital Canon Rebel EOS 400. I have charged the battery and played with it already and I am looking forward to going to Kendal's track meet this weekend to really play with it, including all of the extra zoom lens which it came with. I had been looking for one of these camera's for the last few years and really hit the jackpot with this one. I got the camera (which is practically brand-new), 5 lenses, 2 batteries, and a 16GB card for $100 less than the price of the camera new at Walmart.

Tracey and the boys are at Boy Scouts tonight so I am enjoying the peace and quiet of the house; putting off the laundry in the dryer that needs to be folded from our weekend of play. I hope that you all had a great weekend and were able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather which we had.

No comments: