YAHOOO, FRIDAY AT LAST!!!! I am so glad that Friday has finally arrived, and it is snowing to boot. What more could I want? Well that is a slightly retorical question.
Tracey I think is coming down with some respiratory crud. Last night he had some HORRIBLE wheezing going on, even when he wasn't coughing, and this morning he says he doesn't feel "really great" which in Tracey language means, watch out here comes the crap. I sent him to take a hot shower to hopefully steam out some of the crap from his lungs and he will need to start dosing up on Mucinex-D. The last time he had this stuff really bad was back when he still worked for Westco and it turned into a BAD case of pnuemonia, so hopefully we can hit it hard early in the cycle so that it doesn't get that bad.
The boys don't have school today, I am not really sure why because the teachers don't have an inservice or a work day either. Anyway I have made them both a list of chores to get done during the day, so hopefully they are productive for at least a short period of time. Kendal is going to be comi ng to town to sell raffle tickets for baseball sometime today, I think that he has 7 left so if anyone wants to buy one let me know and I will get you the specific details. The boys have bowling league tonight, Tracey will be getting them to that as I am nearly 100% positive that I will not be off work in time to take them. The plan is for me to meet them there and we will most likely eat supper there as well.
Kendal has a track meet in Cheyenne tomorrow so Alex, Courtney, and I will be going to cheer him on. Tracey has to work so he will not be able to go. I am excited because Iwill get to try out the options on my new camera. Kendal has to be on the bus at 7:30 in the morning so I won't be sleeping in super late but anything later than 5:15 is a GREAT thing.
Well the dryer is going and since it is snowing I need to go warm up and defrost the trailblazer before I head to work. Have a great day everyone and I hope that you all enjoy your TGIF!!
1 comment:
T- Hope you had a good day at work, and the boys got some chores done for ya. Enjoy the snow -- they say the sun's coming out again for the weekend -- YAY!! Have a great one!
Post a Comment