After a very long two weeks, Tracey got home late last night. As a matter of fact I drove to Scottsbluff at 11:30 to pick him up at the Embarq office there. It sure is nice to have the entire family together again.
Alex is celebrating his 12th birthday party tomorrow and Joseph is here from Alliance for the weekend. Words cannot express how happy Alex was that Joseph was gong to be able to come this weekend. As a matter of fact Alex has declared this the best weekend ever. There are three reasons for that declaration: 1. Dad is home 2. Joseph is here for the weekend 3. He got his first rifle. Yes, when Tracey was in Kansas City he found the rifle which he and Alex have been searching for at the Cabela's store. To top it off the rifle was on sale and Tracey was able to get the scope as well for what he planned on spending for the gun. Honestly I am not sure who was the most excited, Alex or Tracey!
Kendal invited Courtney out for dinner and a movie tonight. The two of them had supper with Tracey and I; lasagne, salad, and cheesy garlic bread. Kendal starts baseball practice tomorrow night and he is very excited for it. He had a track meet in Laramie last night and he improved his time in the 200 and the 55, but his time was slower in the 400; oh well.
Well not much else new in this end of the world. The kids are all watching movies, the 6th graders downstairs and the teenagers in the living room and Tracey is snoring in the bedroom. I am making a sincere effort to get the laundry all folded before I go to bed tonight since tomorrow is going to be a crazy day. Good night and Happy Valentines Day!!!
1 comment:
T&T-- Tell Alex happy late birthday for us. Sounds like Kendall and Courtney are doing okay, too! Glad all are well, and you are whole again! I truly appreciate military wives a lot more when my hubby is gone, even for a day or two!
TTYL!
Post a Comment