Sunday, February 8, 2009

HALF WAY THERE!!!








The picture on the left is of the boys posing with their snow tunnel, the middle is of Kendal at his indoor track meet in Chadron and the right one is of Alex's band concert this past week.

Well the boys and I have made it through the first of the 2 weeks which Tracey will be in Kansas City, and boy am I going to be glad when he is home!! While nothing bad has happened I feel as if I have done nothing but run in circles since he left. Monday Alex had his concert and then scouts. Weds we had appointments in Scottsbluff and then the week went into overdrive! Thursday things went crazy at work. The day started with 3 procedures and 3 teachings scheduled and we ended the day with 5 proceudres and 6 teachings. One crazy day seems to flow over into another and Friday I didn't get home until 6:00pm. The boys probably think that both of their parents were gone by the end of the week. Yesterday Kendal had a track meet in Cheyenne so Alex and I went to cheer him on. He ran the 55m dash for the first time and finished 24 out of 54, not too bad for a kid who used to run cross country.

When I talked to Tracey this morning he was doing his laundry for the week, a whole 2 loads, and boy was I envious. My laundry for the week was a total of 8 loads which I started on Friday when I got home from work.

Today I took the boys and Courtney to church and then to Pizza Hut for lunch. Kendal has a Step up meeting at 2:00 and then we have a parents meeting for PYC at 5:00. Kendal has a baseball meeting at 6:00 and then it will be time to get ready for the next crazy week.

Well I need to get invitations made for Alex's birthday party next weekend. Have a great week!!

No comments: