Here is a picture of Alex and his bestest buddy Joseph at his birthday party last Sunday. Yes, Alex was being a bit of a goof to say the least.
It has been a very good week and today was the best day of all. I had today off from work and spent the day running errands. I had taken it off months ago when we had planned a trip to Deadwood for this weekend. Due to many events out of anyone's control we are now going to Denver with my sister Nannie's family; my cousin Leah's family and my guys. We are planning a tour of Coor's field and a trip to Denver Museum of Natural Sciences for Saturday. On Sunday the activity for the day has yet to be determined. On Sunday we are planning to sneak-away for a while and visit Tracey's Uncle Bob who lives in Denver.
Alex and I took Denver to the vet's to board him for the weekend and he just looked at me as to say; "Mom why are you leaving me?" Kendal is helping with the speech meet which is being hosted by the Torrington Speech Team this evening and then he plans on going to the boys basketball game. Tracey, Alex and I are planning on going to the Steak Feed at the Moose Lodge tonight for supper. This evening packing for the weekend is on the agenda once we get home.
Well I hope that everyone has a Great weekend; I know that my guys and I are looking forward to getting out of town and having a some fun!!
1 comment:
The Downtown Aquarium is Awesome and so is the Butterfly Pavillion!
Post a Comment