Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT LORI !!!!!

So today is my bestest baby sister's birthday. So if you see her tell hello and happy birthday!!!
Today was a good day! I had the day off for Alex to get his braces on. He was doing great when I took him school after his appointment, but by supper time his mouth sure was sore. His supper was mostly canned pears and a little enchilada. Kendal did tell him that it would get better in a few days.
I had my annual eye exam today and Dr. Webb was very encouraging about LASIX surgery for my eyes. He said that since I have had very little change in my prescription in the past 5 years that I would be a good candidate. His office does the preliminary testing of the thickness of the cornea to determine if a person can have the surgery done and they also do the monthly follow-up appointments. That would be great so that I wouldn't have to go to Denver every month for a year. The cost of the follow-up visits is included in the cost of the surgery. I am planning on doing this next year with my Flex-Account through work, since that money was spent on Alex's braces this year. I decided that I have gone this long with wearing corrective wear another year will not matter that much.
The best part of the day was that Becky and Miss Megan came to Torrington to see me. It was great to see them!! We went to the scrapbooking store here and then we had Chinese for lunch.
Well Alex needs the computer for his homework. I hope that everyone is having a great day!!

No comments: