It was a great weekend! Friday when I got off work, I power packed and then headed to Chadron. O was privileged to be able to spend Friday afternoon, evening & Saturday morning with Lori & James. Lori & I went shopping Sat.morning & I only spent 20!!!! Lori's baby shower was Sat. afternoon and it was so much fun! I drove home after the shower, arriving home about 7:30. I was able to squeeze in a short visit to Becky's and was given a tour of the Lil Haus' and can't wait until she & Jeff are done with the renovations!
This afternoon I was able to take advantage of my status of "no post-op restrictions". I went to the Fitness Center with the boys and am definately feeling the difference in my workout. I am not a big fan of the eliptical I have decided today. I think that my legs are just too short as I was having a lot of hip pain and was really having to work to get the motion down, which I have been told is supposed to be very natural. Another positive to the hour spent there was watching Kendal help Alex with the different machines! Kendal even had him running on the treadmill.
No comments:
Post a Comment