Thursday, February 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!

It is hard for me to believe that tomorrow my "baby"will be 14 years old!!!!! He has been a constant source of entertainment & wonder since before he entered the world. I mean dad thought that it was quite entertaining that I would stop 1/2 way down the drive-way to throw-up the one morning I had the audacity to think I could get to work without loosing my breakfast!
Even though at the moments when they happened I can always look back now and laugh at the MANY innocent antics which Alex pulled off in church. For instance the time he "bragged" about his tatoos during childrens time or the time he ran from me during the Christmas program.
These days he is always a source of amazement. He is often first to step and volunteer for any activity which the Church youth are participating to help others.
He still thinks that batting those HUGE brown eyes should get him out of ANY type of trouble which he is headed for. While he is a good kid he still manages to get his butt in a bind occasionally!
Well here is my photo tribute to my "BABY"!


No comments: