Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Good Day!

So I was up early and to work by 6:40 this morning. Luckily the stars must have all been aligned properly because I was off by 1:00. Today was an early-out for Alex & Weds is Kendal's day off so we headed to the bluffs. We went to Target and got the guys another raquetball raquet.
Then we went to the mall. Kendal & I visited with his recruiter. Since he raised his ASVAB score by more than 20 points he has to go to Denver and take a confirmation test. This is a short version of the test which is used to make sure that he didn't cheat to improve his score by so much. The ironic thing about it the test is administered at a military site & supervised by military personnel. Now my question is how would he cheat when they are not allowed to take in their cell phones, calculators, or even paper; heck they aren't even allowed to keep their wallets while they are taking it. As much as he studied for that test I hope that he does equally as well in Denver. The scarey thing is that any time he has taken the test it was paper & pen and this time it will be computerized. Oh the things we parents worry about!
I had choir practice tonight and while it went well I think Conrad has a great deal of faith in our singing abilities. The songs which he has chosen for us to sing on Easter are mighty complicated and we have just started them! After I got back home I bonded with my treadmill; 2 miles in 39 1/2 minutes!

1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Glad things are going well. I just got a treadmill.... hoping to bond with it more... Blah..