How exciting, the Rockies are going to the post-season, and boy is the Colson house ever excited!!!!! Unfortunately we are not going to be able to attend any of the games but we sure will be watching and hoping that they go all the way to the final game of the World Series winning!!
Ok on a more personal level to football is the sport. Alex's 7th grade team did well on Tuesday and both the A and B team won against Gering. The varsity Trailblazers are now ranked 3rd in 3A schools going into the homecoming game tomorrow night. Kendal unfortunately will not be starting since he was ill on Monday afternoon and he missed practice, per instructions from the coach. While Kendal is disappointed I am certain that he will be subbed in not long after the start of the game.
Alex went to Casper with the youth group to the Casting Crowns concert and will not be home until late tonight. Kendal is at football practice and I think that the pep-rally is tonight. I am unsure if we are going or not; this wind is blowing about 50mph and I am not too thrilled about trying to have fun in that kind of wind.
Well I am going to start supper, homemade pizza. Have a great evening everyone and continue to cheer on the Rockies!!!
1 comment:
WHOOOO HOOO! We are doing the happy dance at this house!
Post a Comment