Saturday, October 17, 2009

Only a Week!

What a difference a week makes. Last week Alex was scooping snow and today I have the windows open, what craziness!!!!!
Tracey took yesterday off and is working today so that he could make Kendal's football game in Buffalo last night. Unfortunately the Trailblazers lost badly and will probably drop out of the top 5 in the state and risk loosing a chance to participate in the play-offs. This coming Friday is the last regular season game which Kendal will play, ever (oh so sad) and it is senior night. They are playing Douglas (#1) at home and will have to play their hardest.
Since Alex is finished with football he has been staying after school and spending extra time in the band room practicing. I told him that he was going to have to show more dedication and commitment to band if he had even a remote chance of getting a drum set of his own.
I had a crazy week and spent a great deal of time "bonding" with my vehicle earlier in the week. Lori's wedding shower was Sunday in Hay Springs. After Lori did my hair us 4 girls headed to Crawford & painted the living/dining room walls in the new house before crashing for the night. I was up at 6:00 Monday am to shower and was on my way to Riverton for the football game by 7:00. I was home by 9:30 since the game was at 2:00 in the afternoon. Tues I went into work for only 2 1/2 hours, as I was feeling under the weather. The rest of the week was crazy busy at work and I even got called in during the night Weds.
I am spending today doing laundry and getting food ready for PYC tomorrow night. It is our turn to make supper for the kiddos. Tracey is deep-frying 2 turkeys and I am making mashed potatoes/gravy (Kendal's choice) and brownies.
Well it is time to switch laundry again and I want it ALL done when I go to bed tonight. I hope that everyone enjoys the wonderful weather today!

No comments: