Friday, October 30, 2009

An End to Football Season

Well Kendal has officially played his last football game. The boys traveled to Cody tonight & lost 19-6. Tracey and Alex went to the game but due to work I was unable to go. I did listen to the game and Kendal's name was announce several times for his new position of Cornerback which he played all night tonight and the 2nd half of last weeks game! He played AWESOME and didn't allow a single gain.
As you may have noticed by now I finally added a playlist to my blog, Thanks Beck! Now everyone will have something to listen to when they are checking out my updates of the Colson family happenings.
Since I was home alone tonight I was able to get nearly all of the laundry caught up, at least until Kendal arrives home tomorrow afternoon with all of his football laundry.
Well not much new happening but wanted to brag on my Kendal for a minute. Everyone have a safe and fun Halloween tomorrow!!

No comments: