Wow am I ever happy about many things today. To start the day off we found out that the Torrington Blazers varsity football team is ranked #2 in the state!! While that may not sound too exciting to some this is the 1st time in YEARS that they have been in the top 5, let alone be #2. The boys are going to Riverton on Friday and should do good. Tracey and I have made arrangements at work and we are going to be making the 4 hour drive to watch the game. Alex will also be going with us as well since his last football game is Sat morning and we cleared it with his coach.
Last night Alex had a football game against Scottsbluff and while the A team lost (again) the B team did great and won!!!! The B team is undefeated and Alex is very proud of that fact. Alex made some AWESOME tackles and was on cloud 9 when he got home. It sure makes me proud when one of my kiddos finds something which they both enjoy to do and are good at it!
Today was a beautiful day and the sun was shining when I got off work. I had left a couple windows open this morning and the house was still quite comfortable when I got home at 4:15. I know that this weather is only temporary and as most of you know I LOVE the snow. We are supposed to get some either tomorrow or Friday. While I am not looking forward to the forcasted extreme cold during the game Friday night I am certainly ready for some snowflakes to fall.
I hope that everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather today. I had better get my act in gear and get supper started so that we can all eat before I have to leave for choir practice and Tracey has to go to S-bluff for his monthly union meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment