Okay, it may not be a winter wonderland yet, but it is snowing!!! That is correct it started approximately 20 minutes ago and it is sticking to things such as the BBQ grill and the trees. I love the first snow of the winter, the flakes are so fluffy and its amazing to me that God has made no 2 exactly the same.
Well due to the weather forecast for the next few days there are already alternate plans in place for the scheduled football games. If the varsity team is unable to play tomorrow they will stay home Friday and leave early Saturday for a noon kick-off time. They have also been told to pack an overnight bag in case the weather gets so bad that they cannot make it home after the game. If the 7th graders are unable to make the trek to Glenrock on Saturday am they will play Tuesday afternoon instead. My question is this; if the 7th graders are unable to get to their game Sat that mean the Varsity team will be unable to travel as well Sat, So when will the Varsity game be then? Since it is a conference game and the race for the play-offs is so incredibly close I cannot see them just cancelling the game, well I guess time will tell.
Have a great day and I hope that everyone stops and enjoys teh wonder of a snowflake today!!
2 comments:
Snowflakes are angel kisses!
Truly is amazing that no two are alike. How, I ask. HOW?!?!?!?
Glad you're enjoying the snow. We've had a little here, but no accumulation, just wind!
Enjoy!
Post a Comment