This past week I became an Aunt again!!! Merrick Riley was born Weds at 12:10 pm by C-section. Both Nannie and baby Merrick are ok. After work Weds I drove to Scottbluff to see them and I even got to hold and kiss on him. There is nothing better than a new baby to melt someone's heart.
I was able to sleep in Friday to start the weekend off. We had an incredibly CRAZY week at work and in order to minimize the amount of over-time accumulated by several of us we staggered our arrival times and I didn't go in until 11:00, YAHOO.
As soon as I am got off work we went to Wheatland for Kendal's football game. Courtney and one of her friends and Rio, one of Alex's buddies rode with us so we had a full vehicle. The game was awesome and Torrington won 40:6. As of now they only have one loss. This is the first season in a LONG time that the Trailblazer's have had a winning season.
Saturday the guys were up a 2:00 am and on their way to Casper to go antelope hunting. At 3:30 pm they called and said that they were on their way home with 3 dead "goats". Tracey said that Alex got his with 1 shot and dropped it like a rock!!!! Kendal also only took 1 shot when he got his antelope. Needless to say Tracey is one PROUD daddy.
I spent the day with Becky scrapping!!! The local scrapbooking store was celebrating its 6th anniversary and was having a special crop with classes and make-n-takes. There was free food and lots of visiting and some awesome sales for all who attended. I started on a special project and had fun just spending the day with Beck and others who enjoy scrapbooking. Becky and I went out for a burger and fries and then watched New in Town before hitting the hay. Becky and I visited for a while this morning before she headed back to Crawford.
The guys took care of their antelopes and I made homemade spaghetti sauce, did laundry and some housework this morning. The boys went to Pastor Seng's installation this afternoon and then out for supper with the PYC group. Tracey and I decided that we weren't in the mood for cooking and went to Taco Johns for supper tonight.
I hope that you all enjoy the pictures which I have finally posted.



1 comment:
Love ya, sweets! YOU are the best........ and I so enjoy our friendship! Thank your for the awesome day!
Post a Comment