Monday, September 7, 2009

LONG WEEKEND

We jammed a lot of activities into this three day weekend. We started on Friday night with our barbeque, whch Tracey spent Thursday night and Friday cooking for. The brisket and pork shoulder was soooo yummy; Tracey's uncle said that it was better than Famous Dave's!!!!! We then went to Kendal's football game. While the Blazer's lost the game Kendal played great.
Saturday morning we all slept in. Tracey and the boys headed to Casper for camping & antelope hunting about 10:00 that morning. They got home at about 5:00 tonight, empty-handed.
I blanched and froze a box of peaches on Sat morning and got the laundry done. I also got the Cosmo bed cleaned out. I attempted to install the solar lights in the yard, but unfortunately the ground was extermely hard and there were a ton of rocks and I was unable to get them installed.
Tomorrow Alex has his first football game of the season and he is very pumped up and excited to "Wrap Up" somebody!!!
Well the guys are nearly done unloading the pick-up, they had to wait til Kendal was done with football & Alex was home from scouts. I am going to get their clothes in the wash, gotta love my OVER-SIZED washer & dryer!!!! I will post football pics after Alex's game tomorrow night.

No comments: