Yes, I know that it has been an eternity snce I have posted a blog and I have been very hap-hazard with my posting, but again you must remember the name of my blog does contain the work CHOAS!!
So we moved into our new home beginning on July 21st and we were completely out of the rental and it was spic-&-span clean by the 29th, which included having the carpets cleaned. As of today we have the majority of things unpacked and the guys are heavy into arranging & organizing the garage. I am loving the larger kitchen with a real stove top; no more Barbie stove for me!!!!!! The best part is having the 2nd bathroom and central air-conditioning!!!!
Tuesday we went one step closer to Kendal's graduation. We all went to Allance for Sr. pictures. Steph did an awesome job and we narrowed the 213 original pictures taken down to 105 for the proof sheets, which I should have in hand in about 2 weeks. They are going to post them to the web site and when that is down I will email out the password for access.
Well supper is nearly finished and I have a football parents' meeting this evening. I hope that all is well with everyone and can't wait for you all to come visit our new home.
2 comments:
YEA for the unpacking and organizing!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see ya this weekend!
T-- I am so excited for you and your family to be unpacking into the house you've long waited for. We are tickled pink!!
Hope you and Beck have a good time this weekend -- just remember to infuse alcohol into the plan!! hee hee!!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment