No, your eyes are not playing tricks, this really is my 2nd blog in as many days!!!! I am busy doing laundry and preparing for the weekend ahead. Becky & my sis-in-law Amy will be here tomorrow with a specific task at hand. We will be doing all 235 invitations for Lori & James wedding & reception. I have printed all of the top layers of the 2 layer invitations and am currently printing the same number of RSVP cards. I am hoping and praying that I do NOT get called in to work as I am on-call this weekend.
Tracey has to work tomorrow and the boys are going canoeing with the scout troop. On Sunday the boys will be leaving with their youth group at 6:15 am for a fun trip to Water Worlds in Denver. So while the Scrap Shack isn't ready for a weekend of scrapping we will use the basement to power out the many invitations.
I hope that everyone has a GREAT weekend!! Many multitudes of thanks to the Blundell family for watching Becky's kiddos in order for her to be able to come to my house this weekend to help me!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment