Thursday, August 27, 2009

Let the Games Begin!!!!

Next to baseball football is my favorite sport to watch my guys play and boy am I about to be a happy woman!!! After the fiasco with Kendal's baseball season I am more than ready to watch him play some ball. Kendal had a football scrimmage tonight and has a team blitz on Saturday. Tracey went to the scrimmage since he has to work on Sat. & won't be able to go. I went to Alex's parents' meeting for football since I will be able to go on Saturday.
I am quite sad, my Rockies have lost their last 2 games. Thankfully they are still in the lead for the Wild-Card. I am sure hoping that they kick it in gear so they can make into the post-season.
Just a clarification on the changes which I have made to my blog security. There was a comment made to my last post which looks like an advertisement. This is certainly something which I do not want so I modified my security to enable me to monitor the comments left on my blog. Please do not take offense to this action I just do not want junk left on my blog. I hope that all of you understand and can respect my actions.
Kendal's Sr picture contact sheet should be here tomorrow or Saturday, I can't wait to see them and to share them with you. Have a great night!!

1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Of course we understand your adjustment of security with your blog. It's not a problem! You can also delete their comments -- FYI. If they post something you don't like, it's removable!

Anyways, we're totally cool with that change!

Sorry to hear about the Rockies -- they were doing so well!!

Glad to hear that Kendall is back in football -- hope he has a great season!