Sunday, August 30, 2009

A day closer to Friday

Yesterday was a blurr of a day. Tracey was called out to work @ 1:30 am, no your eyes are not playing tricks on you 1:30 am! He got home @ 5:00 & left at again @ 6:30am, and did not get back home to stay until 8:30 pm.
Kendal got home from the Chadron vs Alliance game at 12:30 Fri night. He was at the high school to leave for his scrimmage at 6:15 yesterday morning; He didn't even have to be woke up! Kendal's scrimmage went okay, he left extremely stinky & sweaty so I guess that means that he played hard!!! Alex & I enjoyed watching them all play.
When Alex & I got home we started cleaning & organizing his room. This task did not get finished until today.
Kendal & Tracey got up before the crack of dawn this morning, 2:00 and headed to Medicine Bow to go antelope hunting with their bows. They returned home empty-handed at 8:00 tonight. Both said that they had a good time and neither seemed upset that they didn't get anything. It sure is nice to see them enjoying each-other's company!
Alex & I went to church this morning. It was my first Sunday singing in the choir, which went okay. After the service there was a brunch in honor of the new pastor's first Sunday. There was a lot of yummy food served and it saved me having to cook lunch.
While Alex was at PYC I made up the supper menu for the week and went grocery shopping. I had the groceries put away just in time to go pick him up. Went spent a majority of the evening just bumming.
I hope that everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

beckyw said...

LOVE THE BACKGROUND! yay! lOVE football season, too! We are glad you had a good weekend, and no so glad for you hubby..... YUCKY, I hate getting woken up by the damn phone!!!!!