Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Beginning of the End

Tomorrow marks a monumental day at the Colson home; it will be the last first day of school for Kendal!! Wow, is that every amazing when I think about how much he has grown and changed in the past year. What is even more amazing is the fact that if we were still living in Hemingford both of the boys would be going to the high school this year.
Well I got off work at noon today and Tracey & I took a road trip in search of new living room furniture. Our current set is 12 years old and has certainly seen better days. After driving all the way to Fort Collins we found a love seat/sofa set in Cheyenne and for a Great price. It will be delivered for only $50 since it will be sent to the Ashley store in S-bluff and brought over from there. After shopping we went to Texas Roadhouse for supper, before making the drive home. Since the boys had football practice they were unable to come with us and it was nice to have the afternoon to ourselves. Well it is time to get the boys headed to bed so they will be Bright-eyed & Bushy-tailed for school tomorrow.
I am then going to attempt to watch the rest of the Rockies game, that is if they don't go another 14 innings tonight. And no I only made it until the 12th inning last night before I had to call it a night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
beckyw said...

Hiya Hon! I am soooo hapopy you found new furniture, and had fun with your huuby, too! What a nice "date-day" you guys had..... SOrry for the last first day.....SAD!!!! But, exciting, too! Kiss 'em all from us! Hugs, B

Trish said...

Hello Hayden,
Not being rude but "Who are you?"
Thanks, Trish

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

YAY! We're happy for new furniture for you. It's such a nice feeling to have new furniture!

We are sad, too that Kendal has begun his last year of school, but I'm with Beck -- so exciting, too!

Bittersweet!!

*mwah! Hang in there, Mom!