Thanks to Becky & Amy ALL 260 of Lori & James invitations were powered out in a 24 hr period. We even slept & ate 3 different meals. We also owe thanks to my AWESOME husband who provide us with an great lunch today and he assisted us with printing the cards with hotel info on them when my printer decided to go on strike!!!
After Becky & Amy left this afternoon Tracey & I kicked it into overdrive. We got a lot of boxes unpacked which had been packed since we left Hemingford, we took a load of boxes to the recycling center and a load of big trash items to a large dumpster at his work. I was able to organize many of the large kitchen appliances which are only used a few times a year into my DEEP cupboards.
The boys arrived home from the youth group trip to Water World around 7:30 tonight. They both were tired and very sunburned, despite the use of sunscreen. That will not be good when Kendal starts 2-a-days for football tomorrow.
Tomorrow is the beginning of the end of summer. Alex starts football on Weds and then school starts the next Weds. I am amazed and saddened by the speed which this summer has flown away.
I hope that everyone has a Happy Monday tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment