Friday, July 2, 2010

Busy Boys!!!!

While things have been very slow for me at work the same cannot be said for my guys! Today is the only day this week that Tracey has been off before 5:00. He has decided to volunteer his time to go camping with the Boy Scout Troop and arrange the campouts. I think that Alex is VERY happy about this decision. Kendal not only picked up an extra shift on Monday night but he is working all 3 nights this weekend at the Bucking Horse. Both he & Alex are working the Wyo State Trap Shoot, which started Thurs and will last thru Sunday. Kendal has been getting home from the trap shoot, power showering, and then heading back up the hill to wash dishes. Starting Monday the double job will become a normal thing for Kendal. He will begin working at the Maverik, a convenience store four shifts a week. Alex will be attending the Energy Camp starting on Tuesday morning.
Tomorrow night we are hosting the Barbeque for Tracey's 40th birthday, and I can't wait for my family to arrive! Last night we received a surprise phone call and Eric will be here as well! He has to be in Minatare for work and is going to drive the extra little bit to come help Tracey celebrate.
While my guys are getting busier I on the other hand am less busy. Work has been incredibly slow and I have had 2 days off this week, thank goodness I have 131 hrs of PTO built up. In addition, last night I resigned as Committee Chairperson for the Boy Scout Troop. One good thing about the extra time I will have I may be able to get Alex's scrapbooks caught up now that I am nearly finished with Kendal's graduation pages.
I hope that everyone has a fun and safe Fourth of July weekend! I will post pictures from Tracey's party on Monday, there should be some "GOOD" ones!!

No comments: