Hello one and all!!! I am ready for a REAL vacation away from stress, worries & reality!! Last night Tracey & I made a flying trip to Hemingford. The "wonderful" hail storm with baseball size hail took out one of the double pane windows in the rental house. We got there and couldn't get the window out. So rather than taking it to the glass place here and then just going back and putting it in ourselves we now have to pay someone to drive to Hemingford measure it, order the panes, and then drive back to Hemingford to put them in. I am certain that we will spend a major portion of our $1000 deductible on this window alone. In addition the vinyl around ALL 6 windows on the North side of the house have chips &/or chunks missing. The insurance agent says it will be at least 2 weeks before an adjuster will get to our house, so it will be interesting to see what he will say needs to be done.
I spent a large amount of time working on Kendal's Court of Honor tonight. We have decided to have it in Alliance at Troop 344's meeting spot, since that is where he earned most of the requirements for his Eagle with the exception of his project and 2 merit badges. I had to change 6 invitations and scramble to get ceremony parts to people since the Court of Honor is only 10 days away.
Well I'd better hit the hay I am tired from a CRAZY day at work and have a training class from 8:00 - 5:00 tomorrow.
Have a Great day tomorrow and an even BETTER weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment