Well my weekend is off to a bang, not! Actually this is probably the quietest weekend in I don't know how long. The boys didn't have school yesterday so their weekend started a day early, lucky them!
Alex is camping with the scout Troop this weekend at Packards Lake. They are supposed to be ice fishing but I am certain that the weather has other plans for them.
Kendal spent yesterday babysitting for one of the girls that works in the hospital lab. He then got called into work, one of the other guys called and asked him, promising him a little extra cash for the favor. He has to work again tonight. This morning he and I went to the bank and opened an account for him. This afternoon we filled out college applications for WNCC & EWC and also the application for the Wyoming Hathaway Scholarship.
Tracey had to work today and called about 2:30 to tell be that he will be home late, imagine that.
I have spent the day doing laundry and being a bum. Yes, there are many other things that I probably ought to be doing but I really am enjoying the down-time. We had an incredibly crazy and busy week at work. I left at 2:30 yesterday to take Alex to a dr's appt and I still had 4 hours of overtime when I clocked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment