Well I thought I ought to post an update as it has been a week, (ok more than a week). My guys left yesterday morning for their LONGGGGG awaited Hog Hunt in Texas. Tracey called me at 7:30 and they were in Amarillo. Last night they went and saw Alice in Wonderland in 3-D. They drove the rest of the way today and Tracey called me at 3:45 that they had arrived. He said that they were just going to hang-out this evening so they would be ready to hunt in the morning. If all goes well they will be home late Thursday night.
They were gone by 6:25 and by 6:30 I was stripping the living room. By the time I went to church the living room was disassembled and ready for paint. I painted three of the walls in the living room, all by myself and had it put back together by the time I went to bed at 10:30 last night. The reason I didn't paint all four walls is because I can not move the HUGE entertainment center all by myself. I figure that if the guys don't like that wall being white they'll help me move it and if not it will stay white! I also have the paint for the kitchen but my body is SOOOO sore from doing the living room by myself that I am not sure if it will be done by the time the guys get home. While there isn't alot of wall space to paint there is quite a bit high up and I will also have to do the steps to the basement & garage. I may do the boys bathroom though, a much smaller & simpler project. So below is the before & after pictures of the living room. I forgot the before pictures until I was nearly done taping so the walls are "naked" in those pics and they are "dressed" in the after pics.



4 comments:
i love it! I want that color!!! Can I paint my living room that, too! Great choice! Looks great sista! Take Care1
I love the color Trisha! I need you to come down and paint for me!
It looks GREAT!! So proud of you for tackling that by yourself!! It looks super!
Thanks for all the complements,gals. Also don't count onme to do any extra painting, as I actually HATE to paint!
Post a Comment