Saturday, March 27, 2010

Busy Day

Tracey & Alex left for Ft Rob and the annual tree plant yesterday at 4:30. The Scoutmaster had a family emergency so Tracey is the adult in charge this weekend and Alex was quite excited about it when he left. They should be home around 1:30 tomorrow afternoon.
Kendal worked both last night and tonight. This morning after we went out for breakfast he went to Scottsbluff to go watch the trackmeet. He got home just in time to eat a little and hang out for a few minutes before heading to work.
I was able to accomplish many things today, since I am on-call this weekend and unable to leave town. I got ALL of the laundry washed, dried, & folded! All 72 of Kendal's graduation invitations are as completed as I can get them until the name cards & return address labels I ordered arrive. I also baked 4 dozen cookies to take to church tomorrow. Some how I also managed to get most of the house cleaned, minus the boys' rooms and their bathroom.
Kendal & I are greeting at church in the morning, and part of the role is providing treats for coffee time after the service. The Choir is also singing for Palm Sunday tomorrow.
Needless to say it has been a very busy weekend. I hope that everyone has a great weekend and is as productive as they need and desire to be.

1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

PHEW!! Lady, is there ever going to be a time where you and I don't run like chickens with our heads cut off? I tell ya, I am looking forward to someday (maybe) things settling down, at least a little bit! Hang in there -- you're doing a great job, Mom!