Monday, March 22, 2010

I am sooo proud!!

Okay I did make it back from Denver in one piece, of course I parked the Trailblazer when we arrrived Saturday and it didn't move until we left Thursday. The hotel situation never really got any better, but bitching about it will not change the fact. I really did learn ALOT and had a really good time at the Convention. I won a set of 4 outfield boxseat tickets for a Rockies game off the silent auction, so that will be fun. I had to go into work on Friday and by the time I left at 6:00pm I had raked up a total of 13 hours of overtime for the 2 week pay period; that should make Uncle Sam happy. Speaking of Uncle Sam I am quite concerned about the Healthcare Reform which passed last night.

So related to the Title of this post. Kendal informed Tracey that he made Silver Honor Roll for the 3rd quarter!! He has never in the past 13 years ever made the Honor Roll before. I am so PROUD of him!!! Also he has a meeting with the WNCC head baseball coach and is going to work with the team on Weds afternoon!! Since he has always wanted to play college ball it would be AWESOME if something came of the time he spends with them.
Alex had Nathan Hale last night and as the Vice President he had a very active role in the induction ceremony. He looked so very grown-up in his suit. Also as much as it pains me to admit it I am now the shortest person in the house.

Well I am going to enjoy the quiet time with my husband while the boys are at scouts.

2 comments:

beckyw said...

PROUD, Proud, PrOuD! We are so proud of your kids, too! WHOO ! HOO! How excitng for Kendal, wow! I can't wait to tell Andy! He dreams the same dreams.... and Mr. President Alex, you are going to do great things, too!
(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))
p.s. nice on the winning the Rox tickets! SWEET!

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Way to go Kendall -- bright things in store for your future!!

Keep up all the good work, Colsons!