Yes, I have been missing in action. The past 2 weeks have been extremely crazy and I am quite glad that tomorrow is Saturday. Last weekend we went to Mullen for Easter. My niece Michaela was confirmed during church Sunday morning. It seems like just yesterday that she was being baptised. We got home about 9:00 Sunday night, so we pretty much unpacked the trailblazer and went to bed.
My work week has been never-ending this week. Monday I got home at 5:45 and the guys had scouts at 7:00 so there really wasn't much for family time that night. The boys did not have school but they did go to the church and help set up for the Ladies Rummage Sale.
Tuesday I got off work just in time to go to my 7:00 Deacons meeting at church. Alex started track practice afterschool and was mighty tired when he got home. Kendal had ALL 4 of his wisom teeth pulled after school that day so he was pretty sore by the time I got home at 8:30, I did stop at the store and pickup some ice cream and the like for him.
Weds I supposed to get off early in order to avoid getting overtime, but they needed help in OB so I stayed and got a quick refresher in OB, and yes it was fun. I did manage to get ALL 70 graduation invitations addressed and ready for mailing before I went to bed! Tracey had a union meeting in Scottsbluff and was chosen for the negotiation team, unfortunately they meet the week before graduation!
Yesterday was a very fun. I have been cross-training to scrub, and I had the opportunity to be 2nd scrub during a case. I actually got to hold traction and cut suture during the case. Kendal & Tracey shot trap and left not long after I got home from work.
Today was another busy day and our patients were pretty time consuming, so needless to say I was NOT off work early. Kendal had to work so he was getting ready for work by the time I got home. Tracey went to Scottsbluff and got the beginning supplies for my Scrap Shack. That is right, he and Kendal are going to start working on it tomorrow. I have to admit that I am getting very excited about the prospect of having my very own space. Alex has a Nathan Hale trip to Thermopolis and is leaving at 7:45 in the morning and will return home Sunday afternoon around 3:00.
I have already made a massive dent in the weekly laundry pile. I really would like to get some scrapbooking done tomorrow. While it would be nice to go to the crop downtown I am not getting my expectations too high and am planning on just rolling with the punches tomorrow. Sunday night Tracey and I are making turkey & noodles for the PYC kids.
I am sure that next week will be just as busy, especially since Alex has 2 track meets. The exciting part is that Becky is coming for " Project Workshop"at TOS and then we are going to the musical Annie Saturday evening, yahoo for "girl time".
I hope that everyone enjoys the beautiful weather we are supposed to have and accomplishes all of their goals for the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment