New Hair-do
Okay here is the front pic. It really doesn't do it justice, as it is really "poofier" in the back and on top than this. Thanks so much for all the positive comments Girls!Love ya all Lots.
Okay, here are pictures of my AWESOME new hair-cut, thanks to my WoNDeRFuL and AmAzIng sister Lori. When she finished there was more hair on the floor than on my head, I am not kidding! Yes this is a huge & drastic change,but I haven't done something like this in a long time and it was way over due.
5 comments:
Oh so pretty, now we neet a frontal shot....... Love ya, BFF!!!!
Congrats on the new do! I LOVE IT! It's so nice to have a fresh style, isn't it?
I'm lucky, too... we've both got a great hairdresser!!!
That hair cut is the BOMB!!! I love it!
That is really a cute new do Trish. Ditto Becky, let's see the front!
SO CUTE! Meggie said, " She looks like Lori!"
Post a Comment