I've been tagged, Thanks Jess!
So I am supposed to list 7 things you may not know about me. Sorry, Becky you know almost all of these things about me!
#1 I had never drank a fountain soda until I was a 7th grader!
#2 In high school I swore I would not have any children until I was at least 30 years old.
#3 The sight of blood used to make me want to throw-up
#4 I have shot a deer
#5 I had been to the top of the World Trade Center and rode in the glass elevator on the side of the building, (yes I am scared of heigths)
#6 I havebeen in the Statue of Liberty
#7 That I own a sewing machine.
Brandie, Tag you are it!!!
2 comments:
K, girlie.... I was with you on the glass elevator, and at the statue of liberty! I was priviledged to BE your BFF then....thanks Sweets! Your the bestest!!!!!!
Good job, Trish -- I didn't know any of those!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment