Good Morning one & all!!!! Just a quick update on the happenings in Torrington. I am on call this weekend and have been busy doing laundry and small household tasks that have needed done for a while.
Kendal went and watched basketball for a while yesterday after going to Courtney's and meeting her grandparents. She is being installed as Honored Queen for Job's Daughters this afternoon. He and Tracey went to the Moose Lodge last night and shot darts, they ended up breaking even with their winnings equaling entry fees. They claim they had a good time and are planning to take Alex to watch when they go again in 2 weeks.
Alex is helping with Courtney's installation ceremony this afternoon, as part of Nathan Hale. He had friends over yesterday afternoon and they were surprisingly calm, I think I only told them to settle down twice in a 4 1/2 hr period!!
Tracey is still battling the crud ( as is Kendal) and really is being bothered by the coughing. As a matter of fact he has spend at least a portion of the night in the recliner sleeping every night for the past week. He has taken up a new hobby, playing the banjo. Yes, you read correctly. He has been very diligent in his practicing and can now at least play without crying out in pain when he moves his fingers up and down the strings.
I am being installed as deacon at church today and Courtney has asked me to take pictures of her ceremony today. Work has been crazy but I have decided that the norm is now going to be crazy in one form or another.
Well I had better finish getting ready for church. Have a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment