Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back to Reality

Wow, it is amazing how fast 4 days goes. Yes, unfortunately tomorrow is Monday which means back to the grindstone for me!!
Our Christmas weekend was a calm one. We went to Christmas Eve service and then came home and opened gifts. Everyone got something which they absolutely LoVeD and the boys got several addition items that they really liked. Alex's fav was his new GPS for Geocaching. Kendal got his Rangefinder back in Aug and received fleece sheets for his bed. Tracey got a cast-iron skillet and I got an AwEsOmE stock pot from Kohl's and a new computer game.
Today when we went to church was the first time since church Christmas Eve that I left the house. I was throughly enjoying not having to go anywhere and took full advantage of it. I finished both the 2nd & 3rd books in the Twilight series. Kendal had been house/dog sitting for one of my co-workers so he was out of the house frequently this weekend and even got his mommy fountain diet pepsi yesterday. Tracey was going stir-crazy yesterday so he made a trip to Scottsbluff and purchased LED Christmas lights 1/2 price at Mendards and new tips for the dart board that he and the boys put up. After lunch today all of us made a road trip to Cabela's so Tracey could spend his Christmas $$ and purchased a Trigger Stick, some gun toy that he has been wanting.
I am researching an external flash for my camera to use my Christmas $$ on. I think that I have found the one that I want after reading MANY reviews on several different sites. It really is too bad that I couldn't afford one of these several years ago, as the reviews lead me to believe that night-time sports pictures will be greatly improved with the use of an external flash.
Well I have thank you notes to get done before getting some shut-eye before my day of Craziness tomorrow.

1 comment:

beckyw said...

Love ya, Sweets! Glad you had a restful weekend!