Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wow, It's nearly Christmas!

So, I sit here avoiding my chores at hand. I have gifts to wrap laundry to fold & homework to do but, I want to take a few minutes to update my blog on the happenings in Torrington.
Tracey is at work right now. Tonight is his union Christmas party. We will be leaving for S-bluff as soon as he is home and gets cleaned up. While there we are making a dreaded stop at Walmart to get supplies for the upcoming week.
Kendal went to the basketball games last night, Torrington won all 4 games, YaHoo! This morning he and Alex went to help some members of our curch move into their new house. This evening the youth group is going carolling throughout town on a hay rack, hats, coats, & gloves will definately be required!
I had community choir practice this morning and then I purchased the last of my Christmas presents. It is my goal to have the laundry done before we go to the party tonught. Tomorrow I have church choir practice before church. Then at 6:00 is the community choir performance, which I am very excited about!!! In addition to the community choir many of the churches have their choirs performing and many small groups and solos. It looks to be a evening of beautiful music for giving thanks & praise to Jesus, the reason for the season!
Well I have procrastinated as long as I dare.

1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

It sounds like alot is going on, as usual for you. Glad you're hanging in there!!

Can't believe we only have 10 days til Christmas!