Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas

Well it has been quite a busy week here in Torrington! I put in a total of 47 hours at work and that was after going in late two different mornings. Fri. night Kendal had to babysit so I stayed up until he got home and worked on the Christmas letter. Sat. Tracey worked on the Christmas cookies and got all of them mixed up and all but one batch baked. He finished them this morning before we went to church.
I had choir practice Sat morning. In the afternoon I had a officers training meeting at the church, for becoming a Deacon. In between all the running around I managed to get the Christmas envelopes addressed and get the chili made for supper. At 4:00 Alex and I went to the Christmas parade. Alex of course was in the parade for youth group.
After the parade we ate supper and then watched the Nebraska football game, which of course was very sad in its ending!
Kendal has spent most of the weekend ditching his family. Saturday morning he went and watched the Torrington wrestling match. He then went to Hemingford for the basketball tournament and then stayed for Ammie's birthday party. He came home this morning and then completed his homework which is due tomorrow.
Well that is our week in a nut shell. I have made a slide show of pictures from the parade last night, including one of Alex and Pastor Seng on the 2 seated tricycle they rode in the parade.

No comments: