It has been a busy week at our house, as I am sure it has been at most homes. Weds we had our surgery Christmas lunch at work, once all cases were done & patients were home. Sat evening Tracey and I hosted the annual Surgery party. The food was GREAT, and the games were Fun! Everyone had a great time. The boys served as our busboys for the evening, which meant that Tracey & I didn't have to do the dishes, oh is it every wonderful having children. At first the boys were resistant to the task until I reminded them of all the times which we hosted their friends, ha ha it comes back to haunt them!
Sunday we were up early and out the door by 8:00 and on our way to Crawford. Yes, plans had changed and rather than having the Chasek Family Christmas at the ranch we were celebrating at Lori & James'. This change was brought about because James' schedule had changed & was on call. We went to church with Lori & James and then to their house for a day of family fun. Watching the kids open presents is always so much fun. The greatest gift (funny one) were the pajama-grams that Lori & James got the kiddos. They were "union suits" with their names embroidered on the "butt flap"



1 comment:
Looks like all had a great time! I enjoyed your comment about the kids doing the dishes... it's nice when they get reminded just how much we do for them!!
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment