Saturday, October 16, 2010

A three day Weekend!

Yes, I have a 3 day weekend!! I quite honestly do not remember the last time that happened. Yesterday I spent doing the many things which HAD to be done around the house; laundry, dishes. vacuuming, and the like. No it was not a day of fun but it was a VERY productive day all the same.
Today, both Tracey & Kendal have to work, how sad for them. Alex & I on the other hand are going to Scottsbluff for their annual marching band competition. Also while we are there we will be purchasing Alex some jeans. It seems quite obvious that the time has finally arrived when shorts are no longer acceptable for every day use. Since he has grown several inches throughout the summer and early fall he only has one pair which fits and is appropriate for him to wear to school. That being said I am quite glad I didn't buy him jeans when we did school shopping because I honestly don't think that they would fit him right now due to that growth factor.
Well I had better get my act together or I will not be ready at the pre-determined departure time. Have a GREAT day!!

No comments: