Okay after months of planning, budget shopping and hours of hard work by my guys here are pictures of my Scrap Shack. I really thought that I had taken more pictures during the different phases but was surprised by how few I really had taken. I even had to take pictures today just of it at this point in time. While we are not totally done at least it is now functional. The next phase is to purchase cabinets and laminate countertop to replace the tables and give me more drawer/storage space. Anyway I hope that you enjoy the slide show and feel free to stop by whenever you are in the neighborhood. I would love to have you come and spend some time with me in "My Space".



1 comment:
I love the scrap shack..... I just need to come for the weekend and help break it in properly!!!!! Love ya BEstie!
Post a Comment